ID CARD OFFICE
***To prevent the spread of COVID-19, ID Cards are by appointment only until further notice.***
Make an appointment online
The 127th Force Support Squadron handles military, retiree and family member identification cards, located in Bldg 304
Appointments are set from 1000-1530, in half-hour increments with 127th Wing Members given priority in the morning.
To be eligible to be issued an ID card, enrolled or updated in DEERS you must bring two (2) forms of government-issued identification including: a driver's license, expired ID card, social security card, birth certificate, passport, etc.
*Dependents must either have sponsor present or a signed DD Form 1172, or a power of attorney from their sponsor.
For Veterans Base Access
- Veterans seeking access must have a valid Veteran's Health ID Card (VHIC) issued by the Veteran's Administration (VA).
How to obtain your VHIC
- To access Selfridge ANGB, you will first need to make an appointment with the SANGB Pass & ID office by calling 586-239-4159. At your scheduled appointment date and time, you will need to bring the following documents to the Visitors' Control Center at Building 901, located on Rosso Hwy, outside the Main Gate:
- Valid VHIC
- Social Security Card
- Valid driver's license, vehicle registration and proof of insurance
- If attempting to escort passengers on base that are:
- Spouse or VA-designated caregivers: obtain a DBIDS card valid for one year at VCC
- Other passengers: obtain a one-day pass at VCC
- When vetting is complete, approved individuals can enter installation the same day.
*The Selfridge Pass & ID office will be closed on Saturdays prior to Mondays that are Federal Holidays.
***Access to Selfridge ANGB is prohibited for individuals with criminal history or outstanding arrest warrants.