Base Access Criteria
In accordance with DoD policy, the following criteria have been established to adjudicate visitors requesting access to Selfridge ANGB. Individuals meeting any of the criteria below will be denied unescorted entry:
(1) The individual is known to be or reasonably suspected of being a terrorist or belongs to an organization with known terrorism links/support.
(2) The installation is unable to verify the individual’s claimed identity.
(3) The installation has previously been barred from access to a federal installation or stand-alone facility.
(4) The individual is wanted by Federal, State, Local, or other civil law enforcement authorities, regardless of offense or violation.
(5) The individual has any conviction for espionage, sabotage, treason, terrorism, or murder.
(6) The individual’s name appears on any Federal or State agency’s watch list or hit list for criminal behavior or terrorist activity. As of October 2021, this category includes individuals listed in the FBI’s Violent Persons File and/or the National Sex Offender Registry.
(7) The individual has been convicted of a firearms or explosive violation.
(8) The individual has been convicted of sexual assault, armed robbery, rape, child molestation, child pornography, trafficking in humans, drug possession with intent to sell, or drug distribution.
(9) The individual has knowingly and willfully engaged in acts or activities designed to overthrow the U.S. Government by force.
An individual who is denied access may appeal the decision. Appeals can be made in writing to the following address:
Attn: Reports and Analysis
43048 Wagner Street
Selfridge ANGB, MI 48045
Appeals can also be submitted via email to 127SFS.PassandID.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your name, contact information, and a brief summary of your need to access Selfridge ANGB. Security Forces personnel will respond within five (5) business days of receipt of the appeal.