127th Wing announces leadership changes
By Staff Sgt. Samara Taylor, 127th Wing
/ Published February 11, 2016
SELFRIDGE AIR NATIONAL GUARD BASE, Miich. -- Brig. Gen. John D. Slocum, 127th Wing commander, recently announced the following leadership changes within the wing.
* Lt. Col. David Spehar , 127th Maintenance Group commander
* Lt. Col. Tom Sierakowski, 127th Mission Support Group deputy commander
* Lt. Col. Shawn Holtz, 127th Maintenance Squadron commander
* Lt. Col. Sean Campbell, 107th Fighter Squadron commander
* Lt. Col. Ross Dickinson, 127th Operations Support Squadron commander
* Lt. Col. Misty Hitchcock, 127th Wing plans officer
* Maj. Bartley Ward, 127th Wing chief of safety
* Maj. Tate Whitener, 127th Air Refueling Group chief of standardization and evaluation
* Maj. Brian Donnellon, 127th Wing flight safety officer
"We have a lot of great leaders stepping up into new positions across the Wing -- these are the people who will help guide the 127th into our exciting and prosperous future," Slocum said.
Several of the new positions will require change of command ceremonies, which will be scheduled in the near future.
"Successful organizations continually look to challenge leaders to reach new heights," the general said. "I'm excited to see so many talented individuals stepping up to the plate to serve the men and women of the 127th Wing."