HomeContact UsQuestions


If your question relates specifically to the 127th Wing, please see the questions link below or contact the 127th Public Affairs Office at 586-239-5576.

If you have an Air National Guard-related question, you may find the answer by visiting the Questions page of the Air National Guard. 

For general Air Force questions, you can visit the Questions page of Air Force Link. 

For other military questions, please refer to the Department of Defense's FAQs page.
General Information

Selfridge Shopping

Selfridge Air National Guard Base is the host of the only full-service Base Exchange and military commissary in Michigan.

For information on the Base Exchange, call or click the following:
Selfridge exchange web site

For information on the Selfridge Commissary, call or click the following:
Selfridge Commissary web site


af Voting Assistance

Space A Travel

Space-A Travel Representative 
171st Aerial Port Flight 
29570 Wilbur Wright Blvd 
Hangar 9 
Selfridge ANGB, MI 48045 
Flight Recording: 
DSN: 273-2606 
Comm: (586) 239-2606 
FAX: DSN: 273-6101 
Comm: (586) 239-6101 

ID Card Info

Military ID card / CAC card / DEERS

To ensure proper social distancing and prevent the spread of COVID-19,  ID Cards are by appointment only until further notice.  Please visit Rapids Scheduler to make an appointment.


The 127th Force Support Squadron handles military, retiree and family member identification cards.  
Bldg 304, (586) 239-4044

Hours: Appointment only, set from 1000-1530 in half hour increments-
127WG members have priority in morning

Click here for additional ID Card locations in Michigan.


To be issued an ID card / to update or enroll in DEERS:

All adults 21 years and older must bring two forms of government-issued, valid ID, the primary being a photo ID, to renew military ID card. Ex: A driver's license and old ID card, OR driver's license and social security card, OR Old ID card and birth certificate OR passport and old ID card.
Dependents must also have either their sponsor present with them OR a signed DD 1172 from their sponsor, OR a power of attorney for their sponsor.
ID cards are issued IAW AFI 36-3026

For information on Military passports, click here.
For information on Dependent passports, click here.
For information on expediting the passport process, click here.

Pass & Registration, 127SFS, handles vehicle registration, line badges and passes for entry to Selfridge at the base Visitor's Center. For information, call (586) 239-6849.